Note: In-person tours of Acoma Pueblo are currently unavailable until further notice.
The Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum are open on Friday’s, Saturday’s, and Sunday’s, 9am to 5pm. View our beautiful historical site Acoma Pueblo "Sky City", onsite virtually, in our very own Ts’iKinuma K’aiya (Story Telling Room/Theatre).
The following services and visitation schedule will be offered:
• Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
• Hours of visitation – 9:00am to 5:00pm
• Admission Package includes virtual pueblo guided tour, Haak'u Museum admissions, and a Camera Permit.
• Onsite Virtual Tour Times:
• RESERVE YOUR SEAT FOR AN ONSITE VIRTUAL TOUR OF ACOMA PUEBLO IN OUR TS’IKINUMA K’AIYA (Story Telling Room/Theatre). Use form below.
Other amenities/services available:
• Watch a 18 minute Orientation Video
• Shop in our Gaits'I (Beautiful) Gift Shop for gift & keepsake items and souvenirs.
• Visit and shop at our Outdoor Marketplace. Acoma Artists will be set up with their unique artwork.
• View the majestic beauty of the scenery all around while visiting with us.
Virtual Tour Reservations
Each virtual tour viewing has limited seating. Although walk-ups will be accepted as room permits, reservations are suggested to assure your seat. Please use the form below to request your date/time.
IMPORTANT! Be sure you are requesting ONLY A FRIDAY, SATURDAY or SUNDAY, and indicate which of the times you are requesting (9:30/10:30/11:30/12:30/1:30/2:30/3:30).